Veni Vidi Vici - VINTAGE TEE
Color: VINTAGE TEE
A Culture of Ambition.
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
a Latin phrase literally translating to, "I came, I saw, I conquered."
Julius Caesar first used the phrase in a letter to the Roman Senate around 47 BC after he had achieved a dominant victory in his war against Pharnaces II of Pontus at the Battle of Zela.
1 of 1 Ancient Rome & Greek inspired designs on front and back "The obstacle is the way. You must conquer despite the failures , disasters, and hardships placed in our lives."
- Soft comfortable 100% cotton for streetwear and athletics.
Vintage Tee ; Our most comfortable tee fabric yet
- Each single Vintage tee has a unique color fade. Color may be darker or lighter than the pictures shown. Understand this is normal and not a defect as each piece is unique.
- This is a VINTAGE look & feel. This shirt has been washed 20+ times in our garment dye facility. It will be lighter & thinner to achieve the vintage look/feel.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton.
Please use size guide below :
[ True to size for normal fit]
[Size up for baggier fit or
1 size down for athletic fit gripping the biceps ]
We've adjusted our estimates below based on the latest information from our carriers. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- USA: 3-5 Business Days
- Canada: 4-12 Business Days
- Australia: 5-15 Business Days
- International: 5-20 Business Days
MENTALITY has a no refund or exchange policy due to the nature of a limited time offering. Please be aware that you cannot cancel, change or refund any items beyond this point once an order has been placed or in transit.