Veni Vidi Vici - VINTAGE TEE
Veni, Vidi, Vici.
a Latin phrase literally translating to, "I came, I saw, I conquered."
Julius Caesar first used the phrase in a letter to the Roman Senate around 47 BC after he had achieved a dominant victory in his war against Pharnaces II of Pontus at the Battle of Zela.
"The obstacle is the way. You must conquer despite the failures , disasters, and hardships placed in our lives."
- Premium Heavyweight cotton for streetwear and athletics.
Soft 220 GSM / 6.49 Ounces
[ We recommend true to size / 1 Size Up for Oversized Fit ]
- Models are: 5'11" 180Lbs. wearing L / 5'11" 200lbs. wearing XL.
Mentality Sizing Chart:
- Fight Club Tees: True To Size
- Heavyweight Cotton Tees: True To Size OR 1 Size Up for Oversized Fit
- Obsidian Black Tees: We recommend 1 Size Up